freelancer.com

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

DIY Manicure with Nyx polish

Last night I decided that it was past time for me to polish my nails and toes.

I was a little disappointed at the color I chose. For one, it's summer. I'm naturally attracted to something bright during this time. As I started to apply the purple polish I noticed that it nearly matched my skin in tone and kind of drowned me out, so not wanting to start over I tried to think of something I could do to make the color pop, so I applied this gold glittery polish on top of the purple and it came out like this.





I took the picture outside in the sun because that's where the color really pops, but I'm still on the fence a bit on whether I like it or not.

The colors are:
NYX Between Mauve and Purple
NYX Roots


No comments:

Post a Comment