freelancer.com

Friday, June 22, 2012

Sewing Project for the week: New Look 6102

browsed through the pattern section in Walmart and found this.

This will be my first New Look pattern. I usually shop the sales at Hobby Lobby, and the only sales they’ve had since I’ve been sewing are on Simplicity and McCall patterns. This pattern was like $2.97 or something, so it wasn’t bad and I liked the look of the shirt so I jumped on it. Actually, there were quite a few patterns I liked. This Walmart will be seeing me more often!

My plan is to make the shirt with the left-over pink knit material I have from the maxi dress. Hopefully, it’s enough material left. If not, I’ll just use to blue. I’m planning to start and finish it by Sunday, so I’ll post the pics of the shirt sometime this week. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment